Saturday, April 10, 2021

WORD OF GOD - JUD 12:14

JUDITH 12:14

 ‘Who am I to refuse my lord? Whatever pleases him I will do at once, and it will be a joy to me until the day of my death.'


---- My own,

I know you love Me but how well do you love Me? Do you love Me enough to listen to Me always, to be attentive to the voice of My Spirit, and do all He asks you to do? To do what pleases Me at all times even though you do not particularly want to do it, and I am not speaking of great things, impossible things, extraordinary things, no, I am speaking of dying to yourself in all the little ways that it is possible to die to yourself in order to please Me? Train yourself from today to refuse Me nothing and I assure you that soon it will become a neverending source of joy to you to do all I ask of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment