Saturday, June 24, 2017

WORD OF GOD

Sirach 24:19-22

Come to me, you who desire me and take your fill of my fruits. To experience me is sweeter than honey and to possess me sweeter than any honeycomb. Those who eat me will hunger still; those who drink me will thirst for more. Those who obey me will not be put to shame; those who serve me will not fall in sin.


---- Mine, from the moment you were conceived My  hands have been outstretched over you and I have constantly invited you to come into a deeper relationship with Me. I want to fill you with an abundance of My gifts and fruits. I want to give you every good and perfect gift in order that you may truly know Me, know My Father and know the eternal truths of the Kingdom of God and the wonderful plans that God has for you. Come and taste and see how good it it to know Me, love Me, serve Me, honor Me, worship Me and give Me the place of primacy in your life; far above every other affection and consideration. Once You have eaten of Me and drunk deeply from the Cup of joy and salvation you will hunger and thirst for more of Me. Obey Me, and you will thrive and be fruitful for you are Mine. My life sustains you and preserves you from sin and from all the snares and wiles of the enemy. Remain in Me, remain in My love.

No comments:

Post a Comment