Thursday, June 22, 2017

WORD OF GOD

Ezekiel 39:25-29

That is why thus says Yahweh: Now,
moved by my compassion for Israel, I
am going to bring back the captives of
Jacob; and I will give glory to my holy name.
They will forget their shame and
the treachery they committed towards me,
when they live safely in their own land,
with no one to disturb them. 
When I gather them from among the nations
take them from the land of their enemies, 
I will show my holiness through them to many nations. 
They will know that I am Yahweh their God 
when, after their exile among the nations, 
I bring them together in their own land 
and leave no one behind. 
Never again shall I hide my face from them; 
because I shall pour out my spirit on Israel—
word of Yahweh.



---- Mine, I have made an eternal covenant with all who were put through a baptism of fire recently. Make note of My promises, hold fast to My words, believe  and do not doubt for the Lord, Your God has spoken and My Word cannot be shaken.





No comments:

Post a Comment