Tuesday, June 20, 2017

WORD OF GOD

Tobit 8:15-16

May you be blessed, O Lord, with all pure and holy blessings. 
May the saints and all your creatures bless you. 
May all the angels and the elect bless you forever. 
May you be blessed for having filled me with joy. 
What I feared has not happened, 
but you have treated us with great kindness.


---- My Own, have I not assured you repeatedly that I am with you? I have made an everlasting Covenant of Love with you because you belong to me heart, mind, soul, body and spirit. You are Mine in time and in eternity. I have complete authority over you and it delights Me to shower you with blessings, to calm your fears, to set you free from all worry, all difficulty. As for you keep this ever before you awake or asleep I have set my angels over you and your household to watch over you, to guard you protect you, and preserve you; therefore no harm will come to you. No plan against you will succeed for I am God and not man and My Word in the power of My Spirit will always prevails. In Me you are more than victorious now and forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment