Tuesday, June 13, 2017

WORD OF GOD

Psalm 112:1-2

Blessed is the one who fears the Lord,
who greatly delights in his commands.
His children will be powerful on earth;
the upright's offspring will be blessed.


---- Mine, today once again I want you to remember how important it is for you to see, know, and love God as He is and not as you imagine Him to be.  Yes, My Father is your Father, He is My God and your God and while it is true that I have sent My Own Spirit to dwell in you, you are never to forget that  you must always have before you a proper understanding of who God is and who you are in the eternal scheme of things. Keep the two commandments ever before you and let your life be guided by them. Do this and you will find blessings poured out on you  and your children and their descendants for I am worthy, I am faithful, I am merciful, and I  along with My Father and the Holy Spirit love you with an everlasting love. and claim you body and soul  in time and eternity

































No comments:

Post a Comment