Monday, June 5, 2017

WORD OF GOD

Judith 16;14

....for you spoke and all things were,
you sent forth your spirit and all things
came into being:
No one can resist your voice.


Yes, ---- Mine, I am the Eternal Word that issued forth from My Father and the Breath that accompanied the Word, the Holy Spirit of Truth, Beauty, Goodness, Purity and Wisdom ensured that the Word accomplished all that My Father willed . This Father who is My Father is yours as well, the Breath of the Holy Spirit is within you and empowers you too because the Eternal Word of God, I Myself are One with you as I am One with the Father and the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit constantly makes of you a new creation. He is the Helper, the Guide, the Paraclete that I sent just as the Father sent Me.  Remember that as My little nothing, My disciple, you too are sent. Shine the light that I have en kindled in you through the Holy Spirit, no matter how tiny and feeble, and you would have been faithful to the mission that I have entrusted you. Let not the world extinguish it rather by its tiny flame you can start  an all consuming fire so all may come to know and love the God of love who has loved you with a love that is  everlasting and knows neither limit or boundary. Remain in My love.  

No comments:

Post a Comment