Monday, June 12, 2017

WORD OF GOD

Sirach 40:26b-27

You cannot suffer loss when you fear the Lord, with it you have all the support you need. 
The fear of the Lord is like a garden of blessings; it clothes a person better than glory.

---- Mine, take a moment to understand what fear of the Lord really means. Do I or My Father really desire that you come before us quaking and trembling in fear each time you approach us in prayer, thanksgiving and worship? or rather, does it mean that all your experiences of God has taught you that I am Who I Am - Father, Redeemer, Comforter &  Helper. God of love rich in mercy and tenderness, slow to anger and who forgives all your sins and transgressions? One to whom you owe everything who  loves you infinitely and whom you are fearful of offending because you love Him above, before, and beyond all else?  If you are afraid to offend Me because you love Me then you will strive at all time to keep from sin and I assure you that I, faithful to My promises, will bless you with every grace and blessing you need as long as you live.
















No comments:

Post a Comment