Saturday, June 3, 2017

WORD OF GOD

2 Corinthians 6:18

I will be gracious to you. 
I will be a father to you, 
that you may become 
my sons and daughters,
says the all powerful God.


----My Own, how often have I not said to you that you are exceedingly precious in the sight of My Father? Have I not repeatedly assured you that My Father Himself desired Me to reveal to you that He is your Father as well? Before He lay the foundations of the world I knew that He loved you. He thought of you. He planned for you to have a life filled with grace, beauty and joy. He looked forward to the day when you would be conceived, He watched over you tirelessly as you formed in your mother's womb. He watched your birth, take your first steps, say your first word. He watched over you tirelessly and put people in your life who would love you, nurture your faith in Me and all things holy and good. He watched you fall, make mistakes, deliberately take the paths that led away from Him but He waited patiently for you to realize that without Him you could do nothing. He rejoiced when you began to know Me,  love Me, desire a fuller more intimate relationship with Me. All the circumstances in your life brought you to the place where He desires you to be and He continues to bring you along. Slowly but surely, with patience and with everlasting Mercy. He is your Father for your are grafted on to Me. You are the daughter of the all powerful God and with Me your are heir to the Kingdom of Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment