Sunday, June 25, 2017

WORD OF GOD

Psalm 147:11, 13-15

Yahweh delights in those who fear him 
and expect him to care for them. 
For he strengthens the bars of your gates 
and blesses your children within you. 
He grants peace on your borders 
and feeds you with the finest grain.
He sends his command to the earth 
and swiftly runs his word.


---- Mine, walk in the Way, the Truth and the Life and I will bless you and your children all the days of your lives. I will feed you and nourish you with My Spirit.I will remain with you. I will be your God and you will be My people. When you walk through the valley of darkness I will be with you. My Word is at Your command and will accomplish all that You desire it to do for My Word is Life, My Word is Spirit and truth and armed with My Word You will walk in the radiance of My love all your days. Be not afraid either for yourself or for your children for I have pledged to  be Your God and you will be My inheritance forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment