Tuesday, June 27, 2017

WORD OF GOD

Psalm 105:20-21

The king sent for him, set him free,
the ruler of the peoples released him.
He put him in charge of his household 
and made him ruler of all his possessions.


---- Mine, pay attention to all the promises I make to you every day and remember that I am God and not man. I keep my promises until the thousandth generation. I have set you free from the tyranny and the power of sin which has kept you in shackles and has prevented to walk in the freedom that belongs to the children of God. You are a member of the household of God and to you is given authority, rule, and power as my co-heir, as a daughter of the King,, and as a a Bridegroom to His bride who desires to share all with the one who is espoused to Him in time and eternity. Rejoice and be glad for it pleases your Father in heaven to pick you up from the dunghill and set you among princes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment