Wednesday, June 7, 2017

WORD OF GOD

Ezekiel 16:8c

I made a covenant with you with an oath - and you were mine.

---- Mine, I have made a covenant with you in My Name, Word of God, Emmanuel, and I have sworn that in time and in eternity you are Mine and shall always be Mine. I know your faults I know your weaknesses, I know that you are weak and lack the discipline and self mastery that will enable you to follow Me faithfully. I know that without Me and without the grace that is supplied to you each day by My Holy Spirit, you would be lost by the wayside. But I have loved you with an everlasting love. I have called you by name and I have taken possession of you. Be not afraid! I am with you always. Trust Me! Trust My Word which is the same yesterday, today and forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment