Friday, June 2, 2017

WORD OF GOD

Luke 9:23

If you wish to be a follower of mine, deny yourself 
and take up your cross each day, and follow me.


---- Mine,the cross is a terribly hard thing to carry but if you truly desire to be Mine, to follow Me, to obey My command, then there is no way other than this to enable you journey from this life to the next. The cross is an inescapable fact; how you carry it determines the person you desire to be. It is not a one time event. Every day for as long as you live, you are required to pickup your cross whatever that cross may be, deny yourself what is often legitimate for a greater good. Self control, self discipline, self denial is possible only if you are truly humble and are prepared to give up what you want for what I ask of you. 

There is no easy way, ---- My Own, the road that leads to the Kingdom is narrow and hard and few take it. However, once you are committed to following Me I assure you that I will walk with you every step of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment