Friday, June 23, 2017

WORD OF GOD

Mark 1:17-18

Jesus said to them, "Follow me, and I will make you fish for people."
At once, they abandoned their nets and followed him.



---- Mine, you are aware that I have called you not once but over and over again, just as I have declared My love for you and renewed all My promises to you over and over again. Today ---- my own, once more I command you to follow Me for this is the way that I will be more fully able to grant you all that I desire to give you and fulfill all My promises to you. Follow Me, and I will use you for My glory. How will you respond? Will you abandon all that still holds you to the world, the flesh and the devil and slows your progress to My Kingdom and the Kingdom of My Father? Today, once again, I say to you, "Follow Me." Today I wait for you to respond as I desire you to, so I can take you by the hand and lead you where until now you have felt you are unequipped to go. What is your answer to Me this day? Will you choose an uncommon life with Me or a common life in the world?

No comments:

Post a Comment