Saturday, June 10, 2017

WORD OF GOD

Psalm 130:7

Hope in the Lord,
for with his is unfailing love
and with him full deliverance.


---- Mine,once again I ask you to place all your hope, faith and trust in Me for My love is unfailing, unchanging, and everlasting. When you walk with Me you walk on the side of truth. Walk with Me and I will protect you and keep you safe from the wiles of the enemy. Evil lies awake it is like a marauding beast circling the weak, circling those who put their trust in the world and in people. Raise your eyes and keep your gaze fixed on Me, I alone have the power to deliver you, to break the chains that hold you prisoner and to set your heart, mind, and soul free. Offer Me yourself  completely, and without reserve, trust in Me with all your heart, and you shall live in Me and I will live in you.


No comments:

Post a Comment