Monday, June 13, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Baruch 3:33-35

He who sends the light, and it goes, who recalls it, and trembling it obeys.
The stars shine, full of joy, to keep their night watches.
He calls them and they answer, “Here we are.”
They shine with joy for their Creator.
It is he who is our God, no other can be compared with him.



---- Mine, I am God there is no other. I laid the foundations of the earth. I filled the earth with goodness. I arranged the stars in the sky and gave each one its name. I call them and they appear. they light up the night sky and you look up in awe at the vast splendor of  a star encrusted sky and you offer Me praise and worship as you admire the work of My hands. All creation rejoices and exults giving glory to God who created them. What about you? Do you recognize Me in  everything around you? Is your heart close to Me or far off? How faithful are you from moment to moment?  How often in a day do you fall because you give way to weakness instead of resisting temptation and drawing upon the grace and strength given to you in abundance each day? Take courage! I am God and not man and I have made a covenant with you; it is one that I shall keep. You on your part must choose to walk in the  light illumined by Truth and Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment