Tuesday, June 28, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Zechariah 2:12, 14

Whoever touches you touches the apple of my eye.
Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion, for I am about to come, I shall dwell among you," says the Lord.

---- Mine, believe Me when I say this day that you are the apple of my eye and no one will dare to lay a hand on you. I claim you for My own. Rejoice today and always for God Himself recognizes you as His daughter, He loves you so much that He sent the Holy Spirit to come and dwell with you and in you. Residing in you He makes you God's dwelling place where we come to you and dine with you and you dine with us. I feed you on the manna of My Flesh which is true food and I give you My Blood which is true drink. When You receive Me in the Holy Eucharist we are united more closely than you are to yourself. There is no greater or more intimate union than this on earth or in heaven than this when You and I are made one in this holy, sacred, divine mystery of Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment