Friday, June 3, 2016

GOD’S WORD TODAY

Psalm 81:6-8
“Open wide your mouth and I will fill it,
 I relieved your shoulder from burden;
I freed your hands.
You called in distress, and I saved you;

---- My Own, My child, each time you open your mouth I fill it with all that is good, holy and nourishing to your spirit. When you are weary I carry your burdens. I am yoked to you so you are never alone. I have set you free in order that you may devote your life freely to laboring for Me. Even though the labor is small it is a necessary work that I entrust to you. Each time you called I answered you; often even before you knew what you wanted I had already granted it for I know the desires of your heart and I know all that you need to help you on your journey from this life to eternity. Remain in Me as I remain in you. Stay in My love. Be humble, be prudent. and always be kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment