Tuesday, June 14, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Isaiah 48:17
Thus says Yahweh, your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: I, Yahweh, your God, teach you what is best for you; I lead you in the way that you must go.

---- Mine, be still, quiet your senses and give heed to all I say to you this day. I the Lord your God am with you now and always. I direct your footsteps, I lead you on paths that are level and smooth, I am beside you always to take you by the hand and walk with you. Wherever you go I am with you, I speak to you constantly, I direct  you,  I speak to you. You will hear me every time you stop and take time to listen. Be still and listen to your heartbeat; it is I who breathe life into you, it is I who uphold you, it is I who love and sustain you. Remain in My love, remain in My Word, remain in My Presence as I remain inYou always.

No comments:

Post a Comment