Sunday, June 5, 2016

GOD’S WORD TODAY

Isaiah 25:8
Death will be no more. The Lord God will wipe away the tears from all cheeks and eyes; he will take away the humiliation of his people all over the world” for the Lord has spoken.

---- Mine, I have crushed the head of Satan. I have saved those whom God has chosen to save and redeem through Me. All who believe in My Name shall live death will have no hold over them. The power of evil will not snare them. They will be able to resist the lure of the world and the desires of the flesh. The things that perish will not attract them for they will hunger and thirst only for that which is eternal, true, pure, noble, and good. Love will lead them, Love will guide them, Love will uphold them, Love will take them by the hand and lead them. As a mother takes her child by the hand I take you on the road that leads to My Father’s house. There, there will be no tears, no weeping, no mourning, only sounds of joy and gladness .Those who suffered for My sake in this life will be rewarded generously in the Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment