Thursday, June 23, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

John 10:27-28

My sheep hear my voice and I know them; they follow me and I give them eternal life. They shall never perish and no one will ever steal them from me. 

---- Mine, You are my sheep. I know you, I know all that goes to make you who you are. There is nothing about you that I do not know. I know your weaknesses and your strengths. I know your frailties. I know you better than you know yourself. This is why I do not always grant you what you ask for but I give you what I know you need to help you become the person My Father intends you to be. You recognize my voice and follow Me because You know Me too. I invite You to the banquet of life and I feed you with food that does not perish. I give you a foretaste of eternal life while you are still on earth I have made a Covenant with you that one day when your today on earth is over I will come for you and I will take you to the place that My Father has prepared for you in eternity. No one will take you away from Me because you are Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment