Sunday, June 19, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Sirach 39:14

Spread fragrance around you like incense; blossom and perfume the air like a lily; sing a hymn and bless Yahweh for all his works.


 ---- Mine, I know all your weaknesses and I understand that you are frail don't beat yourself about it but strive to conquer yourself moment by moment. Don't be discouraged it is a form of pride. Accept your frailty and draw from Me and from My Spirit all the grace you need to spread My fragrance in the world. Of yourself you can do nothing but with Me your will find that nothing is impossible. Take the gaze away from yourself, stop becoming despondent because you falter and fall or when you stumble. It's ok this is why I tell you that grafted to Me you will not wither and die but you will bear fruit. Look at Me not on your sins I have overcome the world and My victory is your victory as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment