Thursday, June 30, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Isaiah 66:13-14
As a son comforted by his mother, so will I comfort you. At the sight of this, your heart will rejoice; like grass, your bones will flourish. For it shall be known that the Lord's hand is with his servant............

----Mine, My hand is upon your head and thus it will always be for you belong to Me. I am the Lord Your God and this is the assurance I give you this day; that from this time forth and until the end of your days I will fill your soul with grace, your heart with love, your hands with work, your eyes with hope, your ears with the sound of My voice. Your feet will always walk in the path of truth and I will lead you, encourage you, guide you, and comfort you always. This is My pledge to you today. Remember what pleases Me most is the constant, faithful, eager, striving to walk in the light of truth. Faithfulness is its own reward.



No comments:

Post a Comment