Wednesday, June 15, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

John 10:27-30
My sheep hear my voice and I know them; they follow me and I give them eternal life. They shall never perish and no one will ever steal them from me. What the Father has given me is above everything else and no one can snatch it from the Father’s hand. I and the Father are one.”

---- Mine, how do I know that you are Mine? Because you love Me. It is a love that is kindled in you by faith which is a gift from God. You did not choose Me, the Father chose you and He entrusted you to Me because He wants you to remain in Me always. You come to Me at the Father's invitation. You respond to My Word because it is the Eternal Word of My Father that is in Him always. Eternally one with the Father You too are now eternally one with His Son and being one in Me you are one in the Father as well. Because you are Mine you know Me, you recognize the sound of my voice, and you follow Me. Remember this, where I am there will you be for what the Father has given Me remains Mine in time and eternity. Take heart have courage. God walks with you, beside you, and makes His home in you. You are beloved of My Father because you love  Me.


No comments:

Post a Comment