Friday, March 31, 2017

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Psalm 78:72

With upright heart David pastured them; with skillful hands he led them.


---- Mine, All that has been written about David as a shepherd is an allegory for the Good Shepherd who lay down his life for his sheep. As David the shepherd led his sheep out to pasture so do I lead you and all who are Mine to green, cool, verdant pasture. I lead them to fresh pools of water to refresh their souls, I walk beside them and in their midst before and behind them. With My staff  I protect you from those who would seek to devour you, and I guide you to safety. 

My soul's beloved, David needed only his sling and his strong arms to ward of dangerous animals; You need only the power of Your Word to keep us safe. There is no one more upright, more righteous holier and purer, more powerful and good, more loving, kind and generous than You Lord, Son of the Living God.

No comments:

Post a Comment