Friday, May 12, 2017

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Ezekiel 37:26-27

I shall establish a covenant of peace with them, an everlasting covenant. I shall settle them and they will increase and I shall put my sanctuary in their midst forever.   I shall make my home at their side; I shall be their God and they will be my people. 

---- Mine, this covenant that I have made with you earlier and often, I renew once more. You are irrevocably Mine. From the rising of the sun to it's setting praise the Lord who Himself walks with you. I have chosen you and yours as My very own, your children and children's children and their descendants will be faithful to Me and I will bless them to the thousandth generation. Fear not ---- My Own, it pleases My Father to give you the Kingdom and I gladly share it with you as my co-heir. Continue to grow in love, in humility, and obedience. Walk in the light of My Love, live in My shade under My wings, find in Me your refuge for I am your Protector and I do not sleep but watch of all who belong to me as a shepherd watches over his flock. I am the Good Shepherd and My sheep will not know hunger, thirst, or want for I Myself will lead them to green pastures beside cool waters and I will protect them from the enemy. Be Mine!


No comments:

Post a Comment