Wednesday, May 31, 2017

WORD OF GOD

John 8:12

I am the light of the world; the one who follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have light and life.


---- Mine, I AM  and because I AM anyone who believes in Me and follows Me will walk in the light of truth. One who lives in sin and in the world gropes in the darkness and will stumble, falter, and fall but the one who walk with Me, follows Me, is led by Me, will walk in  the light as bright as the noon day sun for in Me there is no darkness. The world is in darkness because it is in sin; it rejects simple and eternal truths. Be guided by the truth and it will be as a lamp at your feet.  Anyone who believes in Me will be imbued with My Light and My Life no matter how thick the darkness that covers the world. I am the Truth all who believes in Me will live.

No comments:

Post a Comment