Saturday, May 20, 2017

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Psalm 27: 4-5

One thing I ask of the Lord, one thing I seek –
that I may dwell in his house all the days of my life,
to gaze at his jewel and to visit his sanctuary.
For he will keep me safe in his shelter
in times of misfortune;
he will hide me beneath his roof,

and set me high upon a rock. 


---- Mine, My gaze is fixed on you it is unwavering, I watch over you lovingly and I love looking at you. It delights Me immensely when you gaze back at Me with love, trust, confidence, faith, and hope knowing that I am your Lord and that without Me you can do nothing. The more you gaze at Me, the more you spend time in My Presence in Eucharistic adoration, the more often you receive Me, the more will you become like Me. This is the will of My Father that you and I are one just as He and I are one. He desires you to be united with Him and this is possible only if you are united to Me. It is from Me alone you receive strength, I alone can protect you from all evil. I desire to be your refuge, your stronghold, your mighty protector. I desire to keep you safe in the midst of the storm. I desire to give you peace in the midst of chaos, I desire to give you a future and a hope in this constantly changing world. I want you to know with with certainty that you are Mine, all Mine and I want to be all in all to you. Love Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment