Thursday, May 25, 2017

WORD OF GOD

Psalm 147:11

The Lord delights in those who fear him
and expect him to care for them.


---- Mine, when you look to Me for strength, help, and guidance I hasten to you and provide all you ask for and more. The fear of the Lord makes it possible to  never lose the reverence and awe that are due to Him. When you raise your eyes to gaze at the Face of God and you confess that you are nothing, you are a sinner, and that you deserve nothing; when your heart is moved by My faithfulness, My mercy and the constancy of My love which is not  dependent on anything you do but given to you freely, I delight in granting you every grace, blessing, favor, and help because you come to me with the expectant faith of a child trusting Me to supply all your needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment