Wednesday, May 24, 2017

WORD OF GOD

 Job 19:25-27

For I know that my Redeemer lives,
and he, the last, will take his stand on earth
I will be there behind my skin,
and in my flesh I shall see God.
With my own eyes I shall see him –
I and not another. How my heart yearns!


---- Mine,ever since God created the world it was always His intention to have a special relationship with human persons. Free will, that great gift, was granted only because God wants you to love Him freely with no coercion. Yes, He commands that He is loved above and before all for it is only in loving God as you ought, that you can best be the person that you are created to be. Your love for Me, for My Father, and for the Holy Spirit is necessary for you  to grow and flourish, to live without fear, because you know that you are greatly loved and so you respond to that love with all the fervor of your soul. What makes your life even sweeter is that someday, when your earthly comes to an end, you will come into My Presence, You will see God, and you will share the fullness of joy as you behold Him as He is.  You will be one with  Me and through Me you will be one with My Father. All the longing and all the hunger of your soul will be satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment