Monday, May 29, 2017

WORD OF GOD

John 21;15, 16, 17

"Do you love me more than these?
Do you love Me?
Do you love Me?"


---- Mine, every day I tell you how much I love you; today I ask you if you love Me? How well do you love Me? Is it the the kind of love that does not count the cost or are there limits to your love for Me? How willing are you to sacrifice and suffer for love of Me? Are you wiling to lay down your life for Me and for My sake, because I ask it, for another?  

Today ---- Mine, I invite you to a deeper love, a greater commitment, a love that is capable of being forgetful of self. Only in giving can you receive, only in dying will you be born to eternal life. Love deeply, love truly, love unconditionally, seeking nothing for yourself but only the happiness of the other and you will know joy that is not of the world but of heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment