Saturday, May 27, 2017

WORD OF GOD

Revelations 1:17-18

..........He touched me with his right hand and said, “Do not be afraid. It is I, the First and the Last. I am the living one; I was dead and now I am alive for ever and ever; and mine are the keys of death and the netherworld.

---- Mine, My own, I love you with an everlasting love and I claim you for Myself eternally. I have taken your hand in Mine, I have touched and healed you in every way that you can and needed to be healed. I have removed your sins from you, I have forgiven you, I have cast your sins behind My back and I remember them no more. What I ask of you this day and every day is to listen  to Me, understand what it is  I say to you, all I ask of you, and do it! Do it! Only when your will is aligned to Mine will you know lasting joy. Pray constantly and do not lose heart for I the Lord am Your God am with you forever. I anoint you with My Holy Spirit and I claim you for Myself, for My own.

No comments:

Post a Comment