Sunday, May 14, 2017

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Ezekiel 39:29

Never again shall I hide my face from them because I shall pour out my Spirit on Israel – word of Yahweh.


---- Mine, once again I remind you of My Covenant of love with you and with those who belong to you. I assure you that I will never lift My hand of protection that rests on you and yours. This is what I desire, that you are faithful. Pray constantly, Be watchful be alert for the enemy is around as well; ready to take advantage of you when you are least aware, when you are at your weakest, when you stray from the path that leads to life. Be not afraid My little nothing, it pleases My Father to give you a share in His Kingdom and to make you co-heir with Me. Be not afraid, you are Mine in time and in eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment