Tuesday, May 16, 2017

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Psalm 73:23-25

Yet I am always with you;
you hold my right hand,
you guide me on the way you chose
and your Glory brings me along.
I have no one in heaven but you;

on earth I desire nothing but you.

---- Mine, I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. When you choose to walk with Me you choose life, when You listen to My Word, accept and obey it, you are blessed greatly for nothing pleases My Father more than cheerful obedience to His Eternal Word. I take you by the hand day after day and I permit you a share in My glory each time you receive Me in the Eucharist. Know this and believe, it if you desire Me, if you hunger and thirst for Me, if you cry out with all the fervor of your soul to be filled by Me, then I will make haste and I will fill your soul with My life and love for to all who desire Me are granted all they desire and even more that they desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment