Sunday, May 28, 2017

WORD OF GOD

Psalm 36:8-10


How precious, O God, is your constant love! 
Mortals take refuge in the shadow of your wings.
In your house they find rich food 
and they  drink  from your  spring of delight.

For with you is the fountain of life, 
in your light we see light.


---- My Own, once again, as always, I assure you of My constant, unchanging, never ending love for you. I have made a place of refuge in My Sacred Heart. I invite you to feast at the Eucharistic banquet, there You eat My Body and drink My Blood; both rich food and drink that well up within you to eternal life. I have taken you from darkness to light and I have given you a place of honor with My friends. No longer do I call you My servant for a servant is not privileged to sit with his master and share the intimate bonds of everlasting friendship, rather I call you My sister, My delight, My friend, My very own in time and in eternity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment