Wednesday, May 17, 2017

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Song of Songs 8:6-7

Set me as a seal on your heart,
set me as a seal on your arm.
For love is strong as death;
its jealousy lasting as the power of death,
it burns like a blazing fire,
it blazes like a mighty flame.
No flood can extinguish love
nor river submerge it.
If a man were to buy love
with all the wealth of his house,

contempt is all he would purchase.


---- Mine, you are greatly loved. No mortal love can compare to the love that I have for you. What is human love compared with Mine for you? I, the Son of the Living God, the Second Person of the Holy Trinity, declare this day as I have done so often in the past that I desire that you return My love with all the fervor of your soul. I want your heart to be sealed in My love. I desire to be so wholly loved and desired by you that there is room for no other love but the love that you bear for Me. I desire that you love Me with an all consuming love that sets your soul ablaze with its very ardor. Love Me --- Mine, for the world has a short memory, it is cold and indifferent, and many are ignorant of the terrible price that was so gladly and willingly paid by Me for their redemption. The world chases the tawdry, the ephemeral the finite, they spend their lives chasing a mirage and in the end all they have is emptiness and darkness when they could have lived a life of magnificent gladness filled with munificent blessings yet all the have in the end is a living death when all the while they could have had for a Lover the God of Life, the God of Love as their Own. Stay with Me, console Me, Love Me with every breath you breath with every heartbeat, with every pulse beat waking and sleeping declare to the heavens and the earth that you are Mine and I will declare before My Father in heaven that I am your in time and eternally.


No comments:

Post a Comment