Wednesday, January 31, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart;
do not rely on your own insight. 
Let his presence pervade all your ways 
and he will protect your foot from the snare.

---- Mine,

Can you recall what I have said in My Word, "If you have faith as small as a mustard seed" you will see the power of God at work in your life and all around you. Trust in Me and in My Word all the time but especially when the road ahead is dark. My Word is a lamp to your feet and a light that will illumine your path. Be familiar with it, allow it to find a home in your heart, and you will not stumble or fall, you will be protected from the snares of the enemy. All who trust in Me are assured of a life free from worry, anxiety, and fear like the wild flowers in the field and the birds in the air. 

Be of good cheer ---- Mine, I have overcome the world.


1 comment:

  1. This article is made up of wonderful genuine thinking.
    The informational content here proves that things are not so black
    and white. I feel smarter from simply reading this. Keep posting.

    ReplyDelete