Monday, January 22, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Psalm 23:4

Although I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for you are beside me; your rod and your staff comfort me.

---- Mine,

I desire you to have this confidence in Me that I am with you always. There is no circumstance in your life of which I am not aware. There is no difficulty, no sorrow, no heartache, no fear, or anxiety of which I am not fully aware of. No matter where you go, what you feel of joy or sorrow, I am deeply and fully aware of it. Do not doubt my desire to be a part of your life. I desire you to be happy, to be joyful, to trust Me always.  Know that all that happens to you is because of the love of God for you. There may be times when you do not understand yet, in faith, believe that all is for your good. No matter how dark the road, no matter how dark your way may seem, know that my light never dims. If you trust Me, if you place your hand in Mine, even if your cannot see the way I will lead you from darkness into My own marvelous light for I am God not man there is no other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment