Tuesday, December 4, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Daniel 14:38

You have remembered me, O God,
and have not forsaken those who love you.


---- Mine,

Trust Me with all your heart recall all the blessings that have been poured upon you and that you love. I have claimed you for Myself before you were even formed in your mother's womb. Lift up our head. You are a child of God, the Kingdom of Heaven belongs to you. You are a daughter of the Most High and I am the Bridegroom of your soul. Let courage, confidence, hope,  and faith fill your soul for these are my gifts to you. Throw off the garment of gloom and sadness and be clothed in the garments of my light, life, and love. Remember always that you are Mine forever. Breathe in the Holy Spirit He is my Gift to you. Be at my peace for I have overcome the world. Open your heart, your soul, and your life and receive all that I give you with a joyful heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment