Wednesday, December 5, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Psalm 50:15

Call on me in time of calamity;
I will deliver you, and you will glorify me.

 ---- Mine,

How often you have called on Me and I have come to your aid and rescued you. Continue to do so in all that troubles you. Run to Me as a child runs into its mother's arms and I will pick you up and I will hold you close. No harm will come to you. No arrow will strike you. The dark will not be too dark for you for you will always remain in My light. This is what I have done for you and will do so until your journey's end. Glorify Me all the days of your life. Be a witness of My love and My mighty protection so the weary may know that they are not alone but they have God as their Friend and Helper. Father and Protector. Brother and Spouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment