Thursday, December 27, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Ezekiel 37:26-27

I shall establish a Covenant of peace with them, 

an everlasting Covenant. 
I shall settle them; 
and they will increase; 
and I shall put my Sanctuary in their midst forever. 
I shall make my home at their side; 
I shall be their God and they will be my people.

Once again ---- Mine, as this year comes to a close I renew My Covenant of peace with you. It is an everlasting Covenant sealed in My Blood. I have led you to the place where you are and will continue to lead you until you are safe with Me at last. I have made My Sanctuary in You forever. I have made My home in you and with you. I have claimed you and all those you love as My Own. I AM your God and you and yours are Mine forever. Be not afraid. It pleases My Father to give you a share in the Kingdom of Heaven as co-heir with Me.  All I have is yours remain in Me as I remain in you.


No comments:

Post a Comment