Monday, December 10, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Ezekiel 16:60, 62

I will remember my covenant with you
in the days of your youth 
and make in your favor
an eternal covenant. 
For I will uphold my covenant with you 
and you will know that I am God.

---- Mine,

My Covenant with you and with those you love is everlasting. Put all your faith, hope and trust in Me and walk in the freedom of the children of  God. No harm shall come to you. No evil shall touch you for My Word is a light to your path and a lamp to your feet. It will sustain you in times of trouble. Be not afraid my own for it pleases my Father to give you the Kingdom. Be not afraid. I have chosen you and I will lead you along the path that leads to life. Peace and joy are My gifts to you let these well up in your soul and spill over into the lives around you. I AM God and my promises are eternal.

No comments:

Post a Comment