Friday, December 7, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Job 11:13-19

If you set your heart aright
and stretch out your hands to him,
if you wash your hand of sin
and allow no evil in your tent,
you will then raise your face in honor;
having no fear, you will feel secure.
You will forget your suffering
and recall it only as waters gone by.
Your life will be brighter than noonday
and its darkness like the morning.
You will be comforted, for there is hope;
you will be protected when you sleep.
You will lie down with no one to fear;
many will come to court your favor.

---- Mine,

Let the word I speak to you today seep into your soul and find a home there. As I have said to you so very often in the past, I have made an everlasting covenant of love with you and I will stand by it until time ceases to be and you are safely at last with Me in eternity. Read these words often and let My promises to you strengthen you in faith, hope, and love.  Courage, all will be well and all manner of thing will be well. It is I who speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment