Thursday, December 6, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Luke 9:44A, 48CD

Listen and remember what I tell you now.
Whoever welcomes me, welcomes the one
who sent me.
And listen: the one who is found
to be the least among you all,
is the one who is greatest.



---- Mine,

Remember what I say to you today in My Word. Listen with your soul and allow it to penetrate your entire being so it becomes a way of life for you. I come in disguise in everyone I send into your life recognise Me in them and welcome them; when you do you will not only welcome Me but you will also welcome My Father who sent Me into the world. Pay close attention to what I say to you, humility is the hallmark of the children of God. There is no virtue more pleasing to God than this that you recognize your littleness before Him. Simplicity, humility, obedience, and a childlike spirit are the keys to living a life that is pleasing to your heavenly Father. 

No comments:

Post a Comment