Saturday, December 8, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Ruth 3:9

“Who are you?” he asked. 

The answer came, “I am Ruth, your servant. 
Spread the corner of your cloak over me 
for you are a kinsman 
who has right of redemption over me."


I know you ---- Mine, 

I have right of redemption over you because I redeemed you with My life. I have covered you with My precious Blood. I have overshadowed you with My Spirit. God is your Father. The cloak of my protection covers you as you live in My Shadow. I have extended my protection over you and all who are dearest and closest to your heart. Be not afraid. It pleases My Father to give you the Kingdom of heaven because you are Mine, You belong to Me. I have redeemed you, ransomed you, sanctified you and I have claimed you for Myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment