Tuesday, December 11, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Malachi 1:2A, 3:1BC

Yahweh says, "I love you."

Suddenly the Lord for whom you long
will enter the sanctuary.
The envoy of the covenant which you so greatly desire
already comes.

---- Mine,

I love you. You belong to Me in time and in eternity. I am with you in the here and now. I dwell in your soul. Your body is the temple of My Holy Spirit. I, the Maker of the Covenant of Love with you, the God whom you hunger and thirst for, is already with you and in you. Be not afraid for there is no cause to fear. Be anxious for nothing, fret for nothing, it pleases My Father in heaven to give you the Kingdom and joy not only in the life to come but in this life as well. Be still, and know that I am here with you now and forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment