Monday, December 3, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Psalm 73:23-26

Yet, I am always with you; 
you hold my right hand;
you guide me on the way you chose;
and your glory brings me along. 
I have no one in heaven but you; 
on earth, I desire nothing but you. 
My flesh and my heart waste away for you, 
O God; O my rock, you are mine forever.

---- Mine,

Let this be your prayer to Me every day. Stay close to Me. Keep your hand in Mine and yield your life to Me. I will guide you in the way that I desire you to go. I will cover you with My glory and I will bring you to the place that the Father has prepared for you. Desire nothing more than this that you so live your life that you may receive the eternal joy that awaits you. Let your whole being pine for Me and I will sustain and strengthen you. Let Me belong wholly to you and you in turn yield yourself wholly to Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment