Saturday, December 29, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Hosea 6:3, 5C

Let us strive to know Yahweh.
His coming is as certain as the dawn;
his judgment will burst forth like the light;
he will come to us as showers come,
like spring rain that waters the earth.


Know Me, ---- mine, as I AM, 

Look to Scripture, to Revelation, to the Church and strive to know Me. I am the Good Shepherd, I am the one whom the Father sent into the world to seek and save the lost, to heal, to restore, to make whole again. The Father who loves His prodigal children longs to welcome His lost children home. The Father is the Good Samaritan whose tender heart is moved to pity, mercy and compassion as He tends to the wounds of the brokenhearted, the sinner. Wait on the Lord ---- Mine, with patience, faith, hope, and trust that I will come to you as suddenly as shower, I will drench you with My love, I will slake your thirst, I will feed you and I will heal and restore.

I AM the Lord your God, is anything too difficult for Me?

No comments:

Post a Comment