Saturday, December 22, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Jeremiah 51:46A

Do not lose heart or be afraid.


---- Mine,

Remember always, that in life troubles will come, there will be days that are dark when you will feel discouraged. In those times when you feel too weary and weak, unable to go on, recall My words of assurance, "Do not lose heart or be afraid." Perfect love casts out fear. There is no room in love for fear. Lift up your head and remember who you are in the Kingdom of God. You are a daughter of the Father, friend, spouse and sister to the King, His Son, and I, the Son, have poured into your soul the Gift of My Own Holy Spirit who is the Spirit of the Father as well. Perfect love casts out fear. I AM Love, possess Me and fear will be rooted out of your life. Be not afraid little one, it pleases My Father to give the Kingdom of God to all who belong to Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment