Saturday, December 15, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Wisdom 5:15-16

The upright live forever, 
their reward is with the Lord, 
and the Most High has them in his care.
This is why they receive, 
from the hands of the Lord, 
a royal crown, a splendid diadem. 
He will shelter them with his hand 
and his arm will be their shield.


---- Mine,

You have the power of free will; when you exercise it with wisdom and choose life instead of death, you choose to walk on the side of truth. All life comes from Me. Planted beside streams of living water I will ensure that you bear good fruit in abundance always, fruit that will last. Do not be troubled or anxious about anything for I have pledged that you will walk in My Shadow and in My Presence all the days of your life. I will shelter you with My hand and My arm will be your shield. 

No comments:

Post a Comment