Thursday, May 19, 2022

WORD OF GOD - HOS 11:3-4

HOSEA 11:3-4

Yet it was I who taught Ephraim to walk,
I took them up in my arms;
but they did not know that I healed them.
I led them with cords of human kindness,
with bands of love.
I was to them like those
who lift infants to their cheeks.
I bent down to them and fed them.

---- my own,

How long will you be indifferent to the One who sustains you every moment of every day? I who created you, feed you, watch over you ceaselessly, stoop low over you. I take you by the hand and lead you. I keep you from stumbling, seek you when you stray, love you with a love that is often agonizing because you are heedless of My love. Are you so blind that you cannot see all the signs that reveal My burning love for you? Are you so hard of hearing you cannot hear My voice speaking tender endearments to you as a mother speaks to a child? Stop wandering away from Me. Do you still not know that you are Mine? You were once a slave to sin  I purchased you and set you free. I have made you a child of God and heir to the Kingdom because I have grafted You to Me. Remain in Me and I will remain in you. Strive to love Me as you ought and be holy and perfect as My Father is holy and perfect so you may reign with Me and share in My glory forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment